1123 Bay Ridge Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 112283 beds, 1 bath, 1,883 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 24, 2013
HOSTED BY: JANINE ACQUAFREDDA
Charming 1 Family Brick. Prime Dyker Heights. Eat in Kitchen that leads to a delightful large private backyard. 3 Large Bedrooms. Full Finished Basement. Gas Heat.. House is a MUST SEE!!!!
HOUSE N KEY REALTY
- Lot: 1,333 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $364
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,883 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 062090069
- Zillow Home ID: 30705359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1123 Bay Ridge Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dyker Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dyker Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dyker Heights home values.
- 1123 Bay Ridge Pkwy # A Brooklyn, NY$669K311,883
- 1117 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$907K----3,144
- 1125 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$614K----1,562
- 1115 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$788K----3,144
- 1127 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$588K----1,242
- 1129 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$583K----1,242
- 1131 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$576K----1,242
- 1113 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$894K----2,024
- 1131A Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$568K----1,282
- 1122 74th St Brooklyn, NY$682K322,080
- 1118 74th St Brooklyn, NY$681K----1,950
- 1124 74th St Brooklyn, NY$685K----2,080
- 1116 74th St Brooklyn, NY$786K----2,272
- 1133 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$635K321,242
- 1126 74th St Brooklyn, NY$700K----1,950
- 1114 74th St Brooklyn, NY$798K----2,288
- 1135 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$559K----1,242
- 1128 74th St Brooklyn, NY$970K----2,232
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292