A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $980,000
- Price/sqft: $410
- Parking: 418 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,390 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 57706025
- Zillow Home ID: 112097594
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is valued 18% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% less than in San Jose, and 10.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
|1127 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$910K||4||2.5||2,153|
|1119 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$939K||5||2.5||2,278|
|5992 Porto Alegre Dr San Jose, CA||$928K||5||2.5||2,278|
|5988 Porto Alegre Dr San Jose, CA||$965K||4||2.5||2,390|
|1131 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$886K||4||2.5||2,023|
|1115 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$949K||4||2.5||2,285|
|1124 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$907K||4||2.5||2,153|
|5984 Porto Alegre Dr San Jose, CA||$1.07M||4||3||2,705|
|1128 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$886K||4||2.5||2,000|
|1120 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$953K||4||2.5||2,390|
|1132 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$950K||4||2.5||2,390|
|1111 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$931K||5||2.5||2,278|
|1116 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$940K||5||2.5||2,278|
|1112 Porto Alegre Pl San Jose, CA||$1.09M||5||3||2,989|
|1116 Porto Alegre Pl San Jose, CA||$1.03M||3||2.5||2,378|
|1106 Porto Alegre Pl San Jose, CA||$1.14M||4||3||2,688|
|1112 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$950K||4||2.5||2,390|
|1107 Calle Almaden San Jose, CA||$928K||4||2.5||2,153|
|5995 Porto Alegre Dr San Jose, CA||$904K||4||2.5||2,153|
|5999 Porto Alegre Dr San Jose, CA||$952K||5||2.5||2,278|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!