A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,279 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,560,000
- Price/sqft: $559
- Finished basement, 440 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,790 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 094824240
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15615906
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94404 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Foster City as a whole. Among 94404 homes, this home is valued 56.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Foster City, and 11.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Foster City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94404 home values.
|1121 Farragut Blvd Foster City, CA||$1.35M||4||2.5||2,120|
|1125 Farragut Blvd Foster City, CA||$1.64M||4||3||2,790|
|1163 Blythe St Foster City, CA||$1.58M||4||2.5||2,790|
|1161 Blythe St Foster City, CA||$1.37M||4||2.5||2,120|
|1119 Farragut Blvd Foster City, CA||$1.24M||4||2||1,810|
|1127 Farragut Blvd Foster City, CA||$1.23M||4||2||1,810|
|631 Mystic Ln Foster City, CA||$1.16M||2||2.5||1,790|
|1162 Blythe St Foster City, CA||$1.4M||4||2.5||2,330|
|628 Mystic Ln Foster City, CA||$1.15M||3||2.5||1,790|
|1117 Farragut Blvd Foster City, CA||$1.57M||4||2.5||2,790|
|1159 Blythe St Foster City, CA||$1.2M||4||2||1,810|
|628 Plymouth Ln Foster City, CA||$1.23M||3||2.5||1,940|
|1156 Dover Ln Foster City, CA||$1.17M||3||2.5||1,820|
|629 Mystic Ln Foster City, CA||$1.15M||3||2.5||1,790|
|1129 Farragut Blvd Foster City, CA||$1.3M||3||2||2,030|
|1160 Blythe St Foster City, CA||$1.62M||5||2.5||2,790|
|1115 Farragut Blvd Foster City, CA||$1.32M||3||2||2,030|
|626 Mystic Ln Foster City, CA||$1.13M||3||2.5||1,790|
|1158 Dover Ln Foster City, CA||$1.25M||3||2.5||1,940|
|1157 Blythe St Foster City, CA||$1.3M||3||2||2,030|
Nearby Schools in Foster City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
San Mateo High (assigned)9-124.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!