- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1123 NW 62nd St, Seattle, WA 981074 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $360,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 340 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 2767704445
- Zillow Home ID: 48823681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1123 Nw 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% less than in Seattle, and 72.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Ballard home values.
- 1117 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$839K533,176
- 1127 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$735K332,690
- 1141 NW 62nd St APT 301 Seattle, WA--21.5900
- 1141 NW 62nd St APT 101 Seattle, WA--21.5875
- 1120 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$524K221,320
- 1126 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$450K211,350
- 1116 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$385K21790
- 1113 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$723K632,840
- 1131 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$508K321,350
- 1120 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$766K64.252,920
- 1130 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$737K633,010
- 1112 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$465K311,170
- 1124 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$702K532,600
- 1116 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA--411,150
- 1122 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$860K64.52,834
- 1109 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$546K411,580
- 1132 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$374K21750
- 1112 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$441K311,250
- 1106 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$714K532,670
- 1117 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$351K11650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!