- Lot: 8,563 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 250 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Tumbleweed, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Moon Valley, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Cholla, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Parcel #: 14934085
- Zillow Home ID: 7744666
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 5.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Phoenix, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
|11225 N 41st Dr Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||2||1,356|
|11232 N 41st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$148K||--||2||1,632|
|11226 N 41st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||--||1,771|
|4116 W Cholla St Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||2||1,505|
|11219 N 41st Dr Phoenix, AZ||$158K||--||2||1,771|
|4110 W Cholla St Phoenix, AZ||$127K||3||2||1,120|
|4123 W Cholla St Phoenix, AZ||$164K||3||2||1,483|
|11220 N 41st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$151K||--||2||1,771|
|4124 W Garden Dr Phoenix, AZ||$171K||--||2||1,771|
|4102 W Cholla St Phoenix, AZ||$161K||--||2.5||1,750|
|4126 W Cholla St Phoenix, AZ||$151K||3||2||1,505|
|11215 N 41st Dr Phoenix, AZ||$171K||--||2||1,931|
|4115 W Lupine Ave Phoenix, AZ||$144K||--||2||1,380|
|11214 N 41st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$137K||3||2||1,356|
|4109 W Lupine Ave Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||2||1,734|
|4131 W Cholla St Phoenix, AZ||$168K||--||2||1,771|
|4119 W Garden Dr Phoenix, AZ||$151K||--||2||1,572|
|4044 W Cholla St Phoenix, AZ||$144K||--||2||1,532|
|11432 N 41st Dr Phoenix, AZ||$145K||3||2||1,380|
|4101 W Lupine Ave Phoenix, AZ||$140K||3||2||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!