11232 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
with a take-your-breath-away master suite upstairs makes this floorplan feel right
for modern living. Lovely level yard with plenty of space and alley access. Large
kitchen with eat-in breakfast nook or workspace. Partially finished basement with
high ceilings and 4th non-conforming bedroom accessible via interior or separate
entry! Coved ceilings, nooks, built-ins, hardwoods, leaded glass decorative
windows, deco tile. Updates include new cedar shake siding, double-paned
windows, furnace, H20 heater, and chimney rebuild.
- Lot: 6,269 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6378500040
- Zillow Home ID: 48990907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11232 Phinney Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bitter Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 11240 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$422K41.51,440
- 11228 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$441K31.751,570
- 11246 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$448K411,690
- 11226 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$348K21960
- 11252 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$587K412,230
- 11222 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$393K31.51,190
- 405 N 115th St Seattle, WA$543K432,940
- 11216 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$437K412,000
- 11237 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$357K21990
- 11241 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$406K311,470
- 11231 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$537K61.752,300
- 11247 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$441K31.751,630
- 415 N 115th St Seattle, WA$438K411,610
- 11214 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$438K311,680
- 11223 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$317K21860
- 11239 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$463K321,780
- 11233 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$482K312,010
- 11219 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$341K211,130
- 11243 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$410K31960
- 11227 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$421K21.751,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!