11233 E Wilshire Blvd, Spencer, OK 730843 beds, 2 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 141243700
- Zillow Home ID: 21957223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11233 E Wilshire Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 105.6% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73084 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73084 home values.
- 11225 E Wilshire Blvd Spencer, OK$42K211,040
- 11221 E Wilshire Blvd Spencer, OK$44K311,114
- 11305 E Wilshire Blvd Spencer, OK$41K11576
- 11209 E Wilshire Blvd Spencer, OK$44K211,008
- 7910 N Glory Rd Oklahoma City, OK$79K321,288
- 8000 Ilikshere Rd Spencer, OK$48K311,228
- 7900 Ilikshere Rd Spencer, OK$83K211,759
- 7916 N Glory Rd Oklahoma City, OK$84K311,378
- 7919 Glory Rd Spencer, OK$70K311,108
- 7918 Glory Rd Spencer, OK$58K311,512
- 7924 Glory Rd Spencer, OK$76K311,873
- 11333 E Wilshire Blvd Spencer, OK$84K311,867
- 11205 E Wilshire Blvd Spencer, OK$111K321,574
- 7926 Glory Rd Spencer, OK$82K321,284
- Ilikshere Rd Spencer, OK--Studio----
- 8100 Happy Ln Spencer, OK$72K211,472
- 8109 Ilikshere Rd Spencer, OK$40K21939
- 8202 Happy Ln Spencer, OK$62K311,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292