11235 E Cicero St, Mesa, AZ 852073 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $102,670
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable-ready, Landscaped, Pets Allowed, Walk- in Closets
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22011439
- Zillow Home ID: 50192422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11235 E Cicero Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85207, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% greater than in Mesa, and 185.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85207 home values.
- 11241 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$157K--21,539
- 11247 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$145K321,138
- 11236 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$150K321,338
- 11253 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$151K--21,350
- 11242 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$139K--21,138
- 408 N Opal Mesa, AZ$176K321,545
- 11248 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$148K--21,350
- 414 N Opal Mesa, AZ$171K221,532
- 11259 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$152K321,338
- 11237 E University Dr Apache Junction, AZ$53K----924
- 11254 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$146K--21,338
- 11235 E Caballero St Mesa, AZ$160K--21,539
- 11245 E University Dr Apache Junction, AZ$57K----1,260
- 420 N Opal Mesa, AZ$224K432,165
- 11241 E Caballero St Mesa, AZ$126K--21,138
- 11265 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$187K--21,539
- 11247 E Caballero St Mesa, AZ$152K231,338
- 11260 E Cicero St Mesa, AZ$171K--21,480
- 426 N Opal Mesa, AZ$212K--32,165
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292