11238 205th St, Jamaica, NY 114123 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 27 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $362,717
- Price/sqft: $388
- MLS #: 2693426
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 109800053
- Zillow Home ID: 32157301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11238 205th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1700% greater than in New York, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 11236 205th St Jamaica, NY$347K331,800
- 11240 205th St Jamaica, NY$426K----936
- 11234 205th St Jamaica, NY$432K----936
- 11242 205th St Jamaica, NY$382K----936
- 11232 205th St Jamaica, NY$328K----936
- 11244 205th St Jamaica, NY$339K----936
- 11230 205th St Jamaica, NY$328K----936
- 11246 205th St Jamaica, NY$330K----936
- 11248 205th St Jamaica, NY$282K----936
- 11228 205th St Jamaica, NY$331K----1,152
- 11233 205th St Saint Albans, NY$275K32936
- 11235 205th St Saint Albans, NY$378K32--
- 11235 205th St Saint Albans, NY$335K32--
- 11235 205th St Saint Albans, NY$403K32--
- 11235 205th St Saint Albans, NY$304K31--
- 11250 205th St Jamaica, NY$435K----1,280
- 11235 205th St # 1 Saint Albans, NY$330K31.5--
- 11239 204th St Jamaica, NY$321K----1,152
- 11237 204th St Jamaica, NY$314K----1,152
- 11235 204th St Jamaica, NY$322K----1,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292