A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,786 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Queen Creek, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ No, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,197 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 31214741
- Zillow Home ID: 67803423
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85212 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85212 homes, this home is valued 28.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% greater than in Mesa, and 102.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85212 home values.
|11231 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$303K||5||3||3|
|11231 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$336K||5||4||37,200|
|11247 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$342K||6||4.5||3,736|
|11240 E Starfire Ave Mesa, AZ||$334K||5||4||3,937|
|11232 E Starfire Ave Mesa, AZ||$319K||5||3||3,197|
|11248 E Starfire Ave Mesa, AZ||$320K||5||3||3,387|
|11223 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$326K||5||3||3,387|
|11238 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$316K||--||--||3,239|
|11246 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$321K||4||3||3,080|
|11230 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$359K||4||4||3,937|
|11224 E Starfire Ave Mesa, AZ||$333K||5||4||3,736|
|11254 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$309K||5||3||3,197|
|11263 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$328K||4||2.5||3,080|
|11222 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$335K||--||--||3,736|
|11237 E Stearn Ave Mesa, AZ||$306K||5||3||3,239|
|4746 S Emery Mesa, AZ||$294K||5||3.5||3,181|
|11241 E Starfire Ave Mesa, AZ||$331K||6||4.5||3,736|
|11262 E Savannah Ave Mesa, AZ||$309K||--||--||3,197|
|11245 E Stearn Ave Mesa, AZ||$308K||5||4||3,197|
|11229 E Stearn Ave Mesa, AZ||$302K||5||3.5||3,080|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!