1124 Agnew Dr, Drexel Hill, PA 190263 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,919 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 16080003500
- Zillow Home ID: 9348656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1124 Agnew Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.9% less than in Upper Darby Township, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19026 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upper Darby Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19026 home values.
- 1122 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$150K31.51,152
- 1126 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$130K311,152
- 1128 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$127K311,152
- 1120 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$150K31.51,152
- 1130 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$124K311,152
- 1118 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$123K311,152
- 1132 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$127K311,152
- 1116 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$130K311,152
- 1123 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$146K311,152
- 1125 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$145K311,152
- 1121 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$135K311,152
- 1139 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$162K321,197
- 1127 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$144K311,404
- 1119 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$149K31.51,152
- 1134 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$143K311,152
- 1129 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$131K311,152
- 1114 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$137K311,152
- 1117 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$133K311,152
- 1131 Bryan St Drexel Hill, PA$147K311,152
- 1136 Agnew Dr Drexel Hill, PA$143K311,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!