- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1124 Beaumont Dr, San Jose, CA 951294 beds, 2 baths, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
We bought the home when it was in original condition from 1964 (almost). Over the last two years we have remodeled extensively almost all parts of the home. Nice floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, separate family room that opens to the backyard.
All high end stainless steel appliances, travertine flooring. New water heater, copper piping, wired for surround sound and much more. Finished garage offers plenty of storage.
Nice cozy fireplace in the family room, beautiful entry into living room. Large master bed with walk in closet. 2 spacious kids bed rooms plus one large bedroom. Central air conditioning. Beautiful real hardwood floors in all bed rooms. All energy efficient double pane windows with hunter douglas blinds.
All done by a professional architect/spouse.
very nice neighborhood, quiet street, well kept homes and nice neighbors
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $725,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 461 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- complete kitchen remodel, complete bathrooms remodel (both),new landscaping, finished garage,
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 38146092
- Zillow Home ID: 19650873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1124 Beaumont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1128 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.12M532,042
- 1120 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.11M431,880
- 1127 Del Cambre Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M421,607
- 1116 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$996K421,607
- 1129 Del Cambre Dr San Jose, CA$1.13M532,042
- 1132 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1M421,607
- 1121 Del Cambre Dr San Jose, CA$1.1M431,880
- 1133 Del Cambre Dr San Jose, CA$1.01M421,607
- 1117 Del Cambre Dr San Jose, CA$1.01M421,607
- 1112 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.11M431,880
- 1119 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.12M431,880
- 1123 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M421,607
- 1115 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$976K421,607
- 1127 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.1M532,042
- 1113 Del Cambre Dr San Jose, CA$1.13M532,042
- 1111 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.09M532,042
- 1131 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1.08M431,880
- 1108 Beaumont Dr San Jose, CA$1M421,607
- 5026 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$941K321,460
- 5036 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$976K421,607
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!