1124 Dekalb Ave NEAPT 29, Atlanta, GA 30307
Make Me Move®: $210,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,018 sq ft
- Lot:1,019 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Oct 2006 for $193,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow386
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality8.0
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Wood
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #14 00140009132
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeLoft
- Zillow Home ID65460647
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$190,288||$166K – $223K||+$3,332||$186||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,410/mo||$1K – $1.8K/mo||-$27||$1.39||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Inman Park home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Inman Park homes, this home is 30.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inman Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.1% lower than in Atlanta, and 26.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Inman Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inman Park home values.
Neighborhood for 1124 Dekalb Avenue Ne APT 29
- 1124 Dekalb Ave NE APT 28 Atlanta, GA$180K22.01,040
- 1124 Dekalb Ave NE APT 33 Atlanta, GA$207K32.01,172
- 1124 Dekalb Ave NE APT 25 Atlanta, GA$174K22.51,190
- 1124 Dekalb Ave NE APT 20 Atlanta, GA$195K22.51,190
- 203 Degress Ave NE Atlanta, GA$423K33.02,508
- 220 Haralson Ave NE Atlanta, GA$411K32.01,785
- 178 Degress Ave NE Atlanta, GA$571K43.02,540
- 198 Degress Ave NE Atlanta, GA$461K32.01,713
- 216 Degress Ave NE Atlanta, GA$438K32.52,580
- 169 Battery Pl NE Atlanta, GA$417K53.02,803
- 161 Battery Pl NE Atlanta, GA$496K43.02,418
- 1121 Alta Ave NE Atlanta, GA$412K32.01,603
- 193 Battery Pl NE Atlanta, GA$381K22.01,138
- 1135 Alta Ave NE Atlanta, GA$478K54.02,054
- 152 Holiday Ave NE Atlanta, GA$133K32.01,075
- 153 Battery Pl NE Atlanta, GA$301K23.01,632
- 1082 Alta Ave NE Atlanta, GA$300K32.0980
- 1067 Alta Ave NE APT 22 Atlanta, GA$148K21.0676
- 1067 Alta Ave NE APT 30 Atlanta, GA$135K11.0676
- 1067 Alta Ave NE APT 21 Atlanta, GA$136K21.0683
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.