1124 Gleneagle Rd, Baltimore, MD 212394 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,363 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 5138A180
- Zillow Home ID: 36616542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1124 Gleneagle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glen Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% higher than in Baltimore, and 326.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glen Oaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21239 home values.
- 1126 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$142K--21,452
- 1126 Gleneagle Rd APT 2 Baltimore, MD$123K211,000
- 1122 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$83K--21,496
- 1128 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$80K--21,452
- 1130 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$154K--21,452
- 1120 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$150K421,452
- 1118 Gleneagle Rd # 2 Baltimore, MD$299K21--
- 1118 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$53K--21,452
- 1132 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$114K--21,452
- 1116 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$59K--21,452
- 1129 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--1.51,216
- 1131 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$129K--1.51,216
- 1127 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$151K31.51,216
- 1134 Gleneagle Rd APT 1 Baltimore, MD$106K21900
- 1134 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$56K--21,496
- 1133 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,216
- 1114 Gleneagle Rd Baltimore, MD$47K--21,452
- 1125 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$80K311,216
- 1135 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$148K31.51,126
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292