1124 Sandstone Run, Sanford, FL 327713 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
!!Freshly painted and brand new carpet!!
Gorgeous Unit - lots of windows and sunlight! The townhome has a very spacious floor plan (1680 sq ft) Located off Rinehart Rd/417 in reputed Greystone community. The unit has spacious 3 Bedroom, 2-1/2 Bath, 2 Car Garage. Gated community has a clubhouse with pool and other amenities. All appliances included (Washer/Dryer, Fridge, dishwasher, cooking range etc.) Features: Upgrades, inside laundry, security system, garage, porch.
Walk to adjoining shopping complex (includes Kohl's). Very close to 417, I-4, Heathrow area, seminole towne center mall, movies, dining, grocery stores etc. Access to Jogging/Walking tracks, derby park and community pool area.
- Lot: 3,287 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 414 sqft
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 33193052000000060
- Zillow Home ID: 68114333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1124 Sandstone Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32771, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Sanford, and 59% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32771 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sanford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32771 home values.
- 1126 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$146K--31,386
- 1122 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$161K321,386
- 1142 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$150K--31,386
- 1108 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$203K332,215
- 1144 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$163K--41,680
- 1106 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$198K--3.51,914
- 1001 Lava Cv Sanford, FL$203K332,173
- 1146 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$155K--31,386
- 1104 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$172K32.51,680
- 1003 Lava Cv Sanford, FL$168K32.51,690
- 1005 Lava Cv Sanford, FL$159K--41,680
- 1102 Sandstone Run Sanford, FL$187K321,386
- 1007 Lava Cv Sanford, FL$192K32.51,914
- 1009 Lava Cv Sanford, FL$155K321,800
- 3250 Retreat View Cir # 0 Sanford, FL$80K231,227
- 2420 Retreat View Cir # 0 Sanford, FL$78K22.51,203
- 1569 Travertine Ter # 0 Sanford, FL$116K321,386
- 1250 Twin Trees Ln # 0 Sanford, FL$80K231,227
- 1540 Travertine Ter # 0 Sanford, FL$82K321,386
Nearby Schools in Sanford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292