11244 Briarcliff Ln, Studio City, CA 916048 beds, 11 baths, 10,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 99 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $571
- MLS #: E-001579
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 10,500 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 2381020019
- Zillow Home ID: 65244803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11244 Briarcliff Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 11240 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$5.16M445,980
- 11232 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.68M556,827
- 11247 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.55M45.55,000
- 11231 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.94M555,592
- 11220 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$9.14M577,311
- 11510 Dona Dorotea Dr Studio City, CA$2M432,634
- 11210 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.39M5--6,302
- 11221 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.55M54.55,585
- 11346 Dona Dorotea Dr Studio City, CA$1.44M343,312
- 11360 Dona Dorotea Dr Studio City, CA$1.42M432,256
- 11370 Dona Dorotea Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.57M432,358
- 11401 Dona Evita Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.52M442,494
- 11378 Dona Dorotea Dr Studio City, CA$1.62M32.52,140
- 8201 Mulholland Ter Los Angeles, CA$2.66M443,651
- 11335 Dona Dorotea Dr Studio City, CA$1.6M433,056
- 11400 Dona Evita Dr Studio City, CA$1.35M322,038
- 3004 Laurel Canyon Blvd North Hollywood, CA$1.82M322,433
- 3035 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.06M432,321
- 2965 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$4.1M455,085
- 11386 Dona Dorotea Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.4M432,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.