11245 Gladhill RdAPT 2, Whittier, CA 90604
Sold on 1/19/12: $140,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:854 sq ft
- Lot:2,613 sqft
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Tile
- Additional FeaturesBedroom,Full Bath,Living Room,Three-Quarter Bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- School DistrictWhittier Union High School Dist
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count15
- Parcel #8228033076
- Zillow Home ID21463765
- Days on Zillow822
- Last Remodel Year1990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11245 Gladhill Road APT 2
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90604 home values.
Nearby Schools in South Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292