1125-1127 Broderick St, San Francisco, CA 941156 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Enjoy the inviting backyard or the amazing, panoramic views of the city from the new rooftop deck. Cherish family time in the kitchen or entertain your guests using your professional Thermador appliance package including an Avanti 149 bottle dual zone wine cooler. The master bath features beautiful Carrera marble countertop with undermount sinks and brushed nickel Grohe faucets as well as a walk-in shower with frameless glass enclosure, a luxurious soaking claw tub surrounded by floor to ceiling Carrera Marble and a fully heated bathroom floor.
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,805,000
- Price/sqft: $440
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Open House Has Been Cancelled - House is now Pending
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1125 006
- Zillow Home ID: 15084327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1125-1127 Broderick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Francisco, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for San Francisco, and 35.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94115 home values.
- 1121 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$993K211,463
- 1119 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$836K111,149
- 1129-1131 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.5M--23,250
- 1137-1139 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--22,285
- 1157 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$976K21.52,650
- 2004 Eddy St San Francisco, CA$935K211,300
- 1143-1145 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.66M423,290
- 2006 Eddy St San Francisco, CA$951K211,300
- 1109 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.59M------
- 1109 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.23M--2.5--
- 2010 Eddy St APT C San Francisco, CA$865K----1,154
- 2010 Eddy St APT D San Francisco, CA$1.01M321,595
- 2010 Eddy St APT B San Francisco, CA$508K----398
- 2010 Eddy St APT A San Francisco, CA$1.22M321,723
- 1109 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$997K421,206
- 2006 Eddy St San Francisco, CA$868K311,194
- 2006 Eddy St San Francisco, CA$932K311,300
- 2006 Eddy St San Francisco, CA$1.2M31--
- 1111 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$994K211,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!