1125 5th St NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 2 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $635,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0829 0016
- Zillow Home ID: 415945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1125 5th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% greater than in Washington, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 1123 5th St NE Washington, DC$507K211,080
- 1127 5th St NE Washington, DC$494K311,440
- 1121 5th St NE Washington, DC$590K31.51,400
- 1129 5th St NE Washington, DC$570K321,315
- 1119 5th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$609K231,800
- 1119 5th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$583K22.51,625
- 1133 5th St NE # 2 Washington, DC$771K231,900
- 1133 5th St NE # 1 Washington, DC$714K231,900
- 1117 5th St NE Washington, DC$610K32.51,800
- 1117 5th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$578K32.51,625
- 1135 5th St NE Washington, DC$652K33.51,240
- 1137 5th St NE Washington, DC--33.52,900
- 1137 5th St NE Washington, DC$729K33.52,900
- 1116 6th St NE Washington, DC$479K311,640
- 1120 6th St NE Washington, DC$669K422,392
- 1114 6th St NE Washington, DC$652K211,320
- 1139 5th St NE Washington, DC$578K31.51,200
- 504 L St NE Washington, DC$1.07M442,791
- 506 L St NE Washington, DC$556K311,672
- 1122 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.08M442,494
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!