1125 Alta Vista Dr, Vista, CA 92084
Sold on 6/6/13: $465,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,967 sq ft
- Lot:0.5 acres
- Year Built:1968
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $465,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
All new appliances, granite counter tops, huge laundry room and walk-in closet, plenty of space for RV parking ... what more do you need?
The home sits on a quiet street in a very nice neighborhood within 1 mile of downtown Vista, the library, City Hall, many restaurants, parks and schools. Because the home is tucked away on a lessor used portion of Alta Vista Drive, you have the convenience of being so close to so many amenities without the hassle and noise of the traffic.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID2115524977
- Days on Zillow319
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1125 Alta Vista Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 1159 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$359K32.01,435
- 1125 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$413K32.01,967
- 1125 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$392K32.01,967
- 1121 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$335K32.01,260
- 1165 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$310K21.01,250
- 662 Bel Air Dr W Vista, CA$225K22.01,330
- 1047 Heather Dr Vista, CA$424K42.01,995
- 118 Beaumont Dr Vista, CA$278K21.0920
- 1124 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$588K32.52,545
- 120 Beaumont Dr Vista, CA$397K3--1,513
- 1105 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$262K21.01,051
- 1173 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$321K22.01,120
- 1114 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$409K42.01,861
- 1056 Heather Dr Vista, CA$604K33.02,521
- 126 Beaumont Dr Vista, CA$393K22.01,760
- 1180 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$577K33.02,529
- 124 Beaumont Dr Vista, CA$277K21.01,100
- 111 Beaumont Dr Vista, CA$415K42.01,856
- 1033 Heather Dr Vista, CA$707K42.04,308
- 122 Beaumont Dr Vista, CA$373K32.01,590
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292