- Lot: 10,558 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,297 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $199,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 687934
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 609 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Additional Room Level \ Lower/Basement, BASEMENT \ Daylight, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1/Main, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1/Main, Bedroom 4 Level \ 1/Main, BONUS ROOMS \ Rec Room, Class \ Residential, DINING \ Area (Combination), Dining Room Level \ 1/Main, DISHWASHER \ Yes, DISPOSAL \ Yes, FIREPLACE \ Wood, FLOORING \ Carpet, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Continuous, HEATING-COOLING \ Central AC, HEATING-COOLING \ Forced Air, HEATING-COOLING \ Gas, HIGH SPEED COMM ACCESS \ Available, Home Style \ 2 Story, Kitchen Level \ 1/Main, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LANDSCAPE \ Yes, Living Room Level \ 1/Main, LOT TYPE \ Dimension Above, Master Bedroom Level \ 1/Main, PATIO \ Covered Patio, RANGE FACILITY \ Gas, ROOF \ Composition, ROOF \ Shingle, SEWER \ City, SIDING \ Cedar, SIDING STYLE \ T111, Street Designation \ Dr, Type \ Residence, UNDERGROUND SPRINKLERS \ Yes, Utility Room Level \ Lower/Basement, VIEW \ Territorial, WATER \ City, WATER HEATER \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,544 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: R80756
- Zillow Home ID: 53043651
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $249-338K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97302 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 97302 homes, this home is 26.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Salem, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97302 home values.
- 630 Madrona Ave S3 beds, 1 baths
1,464 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1971
|1145 Chandler Dr S Salem, OR||$242K||3||2||1,144|
|3455 Sunridge Dr S Salem, OR||$324K||3||2.5||1,614|
|1130 Chandler Dr S Salem, OR||$361K||5||3||3|
|1140 Chandler Dr S Salem, OR||$380K||3||2.5||3,192|
|3445 Biegler Ln S Salem, OR||$292K||4||3||1,829|
|3455 Biegler Ln S Salem, OR||$325K||4||2||2,742|
|3435 Biegler Ln S Salem, OR||$224K||3||1.5||1,407|
|3435 Sunridge Dr S Salem, OR||$512K||4||3||4,044|
|1165 Chandler Dr S Salem, OR||$303K||4||3||1,793|
|3471 Biegler Ln S Salem, OR||$240K||3||2.5||1,842|
|3425 Biegler Ln S Salem, OR||$253K||3||1.5||1,546|
|1160 Chandler Dr S Salem, OR||$379K||5||3||3,114|
|3450 Azalea Dr S Salem, OR||$573K||4||3.5||4,196|
|1005 Madrona Ave S Salem, OR||$242K||3||2||1,718|
|1095 Madrona Ave S Salem, OR||$237K||4||2.5||1,416|
|3475 Biegler Ln S Salem, OR||$243K||4||2||1,712|
|3425 Sunridge Dr S Salem, OR||$334K||4||3||1,782|
|3434 Sunridge Dr S Salem, OR||$241K||3||2||960|
|1105 Madrona Ave S Salem, OR||$259K||4||2||1,456|
|3440 Azalea Dr S Salem, OR||$459K||3||2.5||2,866|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.