- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1125 Fairhaven Trl, Hope Mills, NC 283483 beds, 2 baths, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Lot depth: 189
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 0403853411
- Zillow Home ID: 97552770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1125 Fairhaven Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28348, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Hope Mills, and 150.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28348 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hope Mills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28348 home values.
- 1121 Fairhaven Trl Hope Mills, NC$141K32.51,770
- Forest Park Ct Hope Mills, NC$172K43.51,952
- 1133 Fairhaven Trl Hope Mills, NC$152K42.51,623
- 1124 Fairhaven Trl Hope Mills, NC$154K421,686
- 4623 Cedar Pass Dr Hope Mills, NC$141K42.5--
- 1117 Fairhaven Trl Hope Mills, NC$161K321,701
- 1137 Fairhaven Trl Hope Mills, NC$154K42.51,659
- 4416 Forest Park Ct Hope Mills, NC$175K33.52,000
- 4607 Cedar Pass Dr Hope Mills, NC$154K32.51,623
- 4433 Round Stone Ct Hope Mills, NC$153K421,396
Nearby Schools in Hope Mills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292