1125 N Beverly Glen Blvd, LOS ANGELES, CA 90077
Sold on 5/29/13: $135,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow205
- Parcel #4371017017
- Zillow Home ID95627396
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,722/mo||$1.1K – $2.5K/mo||-$2||--||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Bel Air home values will increase 10.5% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bel Air market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 68.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bel Air home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bel Air home values.
Neighborhood for 1125 N Beverly Glen Boulevard
- 1118 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$904K22.01,040
- 1110 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.23M44.03,656
- 1107 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$627K21.0822
- 1216 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$703K11.0681
- 1100 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.36M23.02,380
- 1090 Hollybush Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.05M23.01,966
- 1260 Fernbush Ln Los Angeles, CA$938K21.01,198
- 1023 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.35M21.51,660
- 1300 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$875K22.01,844
- 1307 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA----1.0372
- 1308 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$773K32.01,270
- 1304 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.07M11.0912
- 1001 N Beverly Glen Blvd Los Angeles, CA$928K21.01,087
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.6 mi
- University Senior High (assigned) 8-12 3.4 mi
- Kenter Canyon Elementary (assigned) K-5 3.4 mi
- Brentwood Science School (assigned) K-5 3.5 mi
- Marymount High 9-12 1.3 mi
- John Thomas Dye School K-6 1.5 mi
- Community Magnet Charter Elementary K-5 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005