- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11251 Motz St, Garden Grove, CA 928413 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $660,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Parcel #: 13205513
- Zillow Home ID: 25234509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11251 Motz Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% higher than in Garden Grove, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garden Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92841 home values.
- 9171 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$559K321,842
- 9161 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$500K431,583
- 11231 Motz St Garden Grove, CA$490K421,348
- 9162 Rosanna Ave Garden Grove, CA$505K421,395
- 11252 Motz St Garden Grove, CA$479K321,340
- 9181 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$498K321,507
- 9151 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$564K42.52,282
- 9142 Rosanna Ave Garden Grove, CA$497K321,380
- 11242 Motz St Garden Grove, CA$467K321,305
- 11232 Motz St Garden Grove, CA$477K321,284
- 9185 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$578K32.52,074
- 9131 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$515K32.51,586
- 9132 Rosanna Ave Garden Grove, CA$567K421,796
- 9172 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$490K321,380
- 9162 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$518K321,661
- 9212 Rosanna Ave Garden Grove, CA$496K421,395
- 9186 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$513K321,507
- 9161 Rosanna Ave Garden Grove, CA$490K411,407
- 9182 Vons Dr Garden Grove, CA$472K321,344
- 9141 Rosanna Ave Garden Grove, CA$529K431,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.