1125B 8th Avenue B, Honolulu, HI 96816
For Sale: $929,000
Price Cut (Oct 16): -$66,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow86
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Elementary SchoolAliiolani
- High SchoolKaimuki
- Last Remodel Year1999
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolJarrett
- MLS #201332636
- Roof TypeMetal
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2111000163
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$983,116||$678K – $1.16M||-$60,709||$355||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,457/mo||$1.5K – $6.9K/mo||+$79||$1.25||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Kaimuki home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Honolulu as a whole. Among Kaimuki homes, this home is 4.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 43.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kaimuki market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.5% less than in Honolulu, and 98.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
Neighborhood for 1125B 8th Avenue B
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Queen Lydia Liliuokalani Elementary PK-6 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Kaimuki Christian School PK-10 0.2 mi
- Aliiolani Elementary K-5 0.4 mi
- St. Patrick School PK-8 0.5 mi
- King Liholiho Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Waialae Elementary Public Charter Schoo... PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- St. Louis School 5-12 0.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005