1126 140th Pl SW, Lynnwood, WA 980873 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,455 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Very nice and quiet family friendly neighborhood. Minutes to Alderwood Mall, Mill Creek Downtown, Boeing and Everett Downtown.
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,455 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2130998543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1126 140th Pl Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% less than in Paine Field-Lake Stickney, and 114.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98087 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Paine Field-Lake Stickney.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98087 home values.
- # 9$325K32.52,455
Nearby Schools in Paine Field-Lake Stickney
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292