- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1126 Pine St, Farmington, MN 550243 beds, 2 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $148,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 120 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 141530002070
- Zillow Home ID: 1637789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1126 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 121.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% greater than in Farmington, and 470.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55024 home values.
- 1130 Pine St Farmington, MN$131K331,460
- 1130 Pine St Farmington, MN$152K221,460
- 1124 Pine St Farmington, MN$132K32.51,158
- 1134 Pine St Farmington, MN$97K231,460
- 1125 Bristol Ln Farmington, MN$116K21.51,240
- 1129 Bristol Ln Farmington, MN$137K32.51,410
- 1120 Pine St Farmington, MN$118K221,158
- 1121 Bristol Ln Farmington, MN$126K21.51,410
- 1125 Pine St Farmington, MN$128K21.51,410
- 1138 Pine St Farmington, MN$122K32987
- 1121 Pine St Farmington, MN$119K32986
- 1129 Pine St Farmington, MN$117K21.51,238
- 1117 Bristol Ln Farmington, MN$109K21.5980
- 1116 Pine St Farmington, MN$137K331,573
- 1131 Pine St Farmington, MN$128K21.51,376
- 39 Lilac Ln Farmington, MN$136K22.51,350
- 1113 Bristol Ln Farmington, MN$112K22980
- 1112 Pine St Farmington, MN$131K331,576
- 1135 Pine St Farmington, MN$128K21.51,404
- 35 Lilac Ln Farmington, MN$116K21.5980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.