11260 Riverstone Way, Jacksonville, FL 322185 beds, 3 baths, 3,079 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,857 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,079 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0045185155
- Zillow Home ID: 82990345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11260 Riverstone Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Trails market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 104.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% greater than in Jacksonville, and 240.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Trails home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Trails home values.
- 11268 Riverstone Way Jacksonville, FL$166K321,982
- 6351 Cattleman Ct Jacksonville, FL$166K422,212
- 6359 Cattleman Ct Jacksonville, FL$135K321,844
- 11362 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$209K533,079
- 11345 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$157K421,844
- 11337 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$156K422,038
- 11353 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$211K533,079
- 11329 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$165K422,212
- 6367 Cattleman Ct Jacksonville, FL$129K421,774
- 11370 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$142K322,603
- 11361 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$131K421,774
- 11321 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$139K321,844
- Riverstone Way Jacksonville, FL--------
- 6350 Cattleman Ct Jacksonville, FL$203K532,603
- 6358 Cattleman Ct Jacksonville, FL$152K422,038
- 6374 Cattleman Ct Jacksonville, FL$132K321,844
- 11369 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$214K422,602
- 11313 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$129K421,774
- 11377 Silver Key Dr Jacksonville, FL$164K422,627
- 6366 Cattleman Ct Jacksonville, FL$170K533,079
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292