11262 Mount Dr, Garden Grove, CA 928403 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
GREAT FAMILY NEIGHBORHOOD!
- Lot: 7,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08959504
- Zillow Home ID: 25172170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11262 Mount Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.1% greater than in Garden Grove, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garden Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92840 home values.
- 11272 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$463K321,493
- 11242 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$487K421,533
- 11261 Clarissa St Garden Grove, CA$475K31.11,346
- 11271 Clarissa St Garden Grove, CA$455K321,099
- 11292 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$507K421,582
- 11241 Clarissa St Garden Grove, CA$469K421,234
- 11232 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$460K421,241
- 11291 Clarissa St Garden Grove, CA$457K421,241
- 11261 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$508K421,709
- 11231 Clarissa St Garden Grove, CA$475K421,400
- 11241 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$463K321,297
- 11271 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$453K321,099
- 11302 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$471K421,235
- 11222 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$461K321,302
- 11231 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$455K421,225
- 11291 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$464K321,302
- 11301 Clarissa St Garden Grove, CA$471K421,225
- 11221 Clarissa St Garden Grove, CA$444K321,098
- 11221 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$475K321,494
- 11301 Mount Dr Garden Grove, CA$456K421,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.