A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,798 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 8,824 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 704 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room/Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry/Util. (inside), Additional Rooms \ Screened Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Association Fee \ Y, Bath \ Garden Bath, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Bath \ MBR Bath W/Whrlpool, Bedrooms \ 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Category \ Residential, Common/ClubAmenities \ Boat Ramp, Common/ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Common/ClubAmenities \ Club Pool, Common/ClubAmenities \ Clubhouse, CTG/FROR/AUC \ CTG, Dining \ Breakfast Room, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Imitation Brick/Ston, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Homestead \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Bay/Bow Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Built-in-Bookshelves, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Palladian Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Cooking Island, Kitchen \ Pantry - Walk in, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Location \ Suburban, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Down-Draft Cook top, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Connect, Misc Exterior \ Bulkhead, Misc Exterior \ Covenants/Restrictns, Misc Exterior \ Hm Service-Warranty, Misc Exterior \ Lanai, Misc Exterior \ Lanai - Screened, Misc Exterior \ Mandatory Fees, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Open, Misc Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Parking Facilities \ 3 Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ Attached Garage, Parking Facilities \ Side Entry Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Contemporary, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Utilities \ Cable - Available, Utilities \ DSL Available, Utilities \ Water - Private, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Waterfront Descript \ Canal, Waterfront Y/N \ Y
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,526 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1606775025
- Zillow Home ID: 61263888
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hills and Harbour home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Beacon Hills and Harbour homes, this home is valued 98.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hills and Harbour, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 270.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beacon Hills and Harbour home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hills and Harbour home values.
|11265 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$351K||5||3.5||2,997|
|11270 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$347K||5||3.5||2,921|
|11258 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$317K||4||3||2,502|
|11259 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL||$286K||4||2.5||2,603|
|11259 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$288K||4||3||2,697|
|11267 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL||$352K||4||4||3,075|
|11271 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$336K||4||4||3,009|
|11252 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$310K||4||3||2,745|
|11251 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL||$274K||5||3||2,310|
|11278 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|4906 Yacht Basin Dr Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11246 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$478K||5||3.5||3,464|
|Yacht Basin Dr Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11253 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$264K||4||3||2,319|
|11277 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$279K||4||3||2,504|
|11268 Island Club Ln Jacksonville, FL||$288K||4||3||2,480|
|11260 Island Club Ln Jacksonville, FL||$266K||4||2||2,254|
|11276 Island Club Ln Jacksonville, FL||$245K||4||3||2,283|
|11235 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11241 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL||$272K||4||3||2,255|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.