11264 Reed Island Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322254 beds, 4 baths, 3,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 45 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 723192
- Parking: 704 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,526 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1606775025
- Zillow Home ID: 61263888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11264 Reed Island Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hills and Harbour market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% lower than in Jacksonville, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hills and Harbour home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hills and Harbour home values.
- 11265 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL--53.52,997
- 11270 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$342K53.52,921
- 11258 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$326K432,502
- 11259 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL$259K42.52,603
- 11259 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$278K432,697
- 11267 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL$331K443,075
- 11271 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$339K443,009
- 11252 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$412K432,745
- 11251 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL$291K532,310
- 11278 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL--Studio----
- 11246 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL--53.53,464
- Yacht Basin Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 11253 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$257K432,319
- 11277 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$273K432,504
- 11268 Island Club Ln Jacksonville, FL$308K432,480
- 11260 Island Club Ln Jacksonville, FL$278K422,254
- 11276 Island Club Ln Jacksonville, FL$230K432,283
- 11235 Yacht Ln Jacksonville, FL--------
- 11241 Reed Island Dr Jacksonville, FL$261K432,255
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.