- Lot: 5.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 3,893 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $734
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Great Room, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Cottage, Style \ Ranch, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Mountains, View(s) \ Orchard, View(s) \ Vineyard
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2126677002
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $930K-2.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94558 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Napa as a whole. Among 94558 homes, this home is valued 194.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 137.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Napa, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94558 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Napa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94558 home values.
Nearby Schools in Napa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!