11273 Northview Dr, El Paso, TX 799343 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Do you love to grill outside? Well there is a cement area for your grill and a covered patio with a "misting" system and pull down shade to help you stay nice and cool while the kids play in grass (sprinkler system with timer). The rent also includes a fully armed Vivint Home Security System for your peace of mind while you are out of the house.
Do you have small children? The city just put up a brand new park just down the street and the elementary and middle schools are only blocks away!
Don't feel like cooking? No worries! Only 3 minutes away you have Wing Daddy's, Ardovino's, Little CaesarÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢s Pizza, and coming soon a Subway in one direction! Go the other way and you have a Chinese Buffet and Mexican Restaurant! Can't forget about the grocery store or small shopping center too!
Perfect neighborhood for families. There are children of all ages that live in the area. There are also alot of military families! Close to base but not too close
- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Oct 2008
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 367 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- This home has a full active Vivint Security system. The price is already in the rent!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,115 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: S13799901301900
- Zillow Home ID: 89625638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11273 Northview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% lower than in El Paso, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 11277 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$131K331,574
- 11269 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$131K321,600
- 11281 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$157K42.752,156
- 11265 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$165K32.52,196
- 11285 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$169K32.52,180
- 11261 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$182K42.52,335
- 11272 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$161K32.52,047
- 11276 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$119K321,295
- 11268 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$134K321,278
- 11289 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$169K42.52,240
- 11280 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$170K42.52,179
- 11264 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$170K432,197
- 11257 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$155K32.52,039
- 11284 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$143K32.51,606
- 11260 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$149K32.52,162
- 11293 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$132K321,617
- 11288 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$176K432,156
- 11253 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$153K32.51,947
- 11297 Northview Dr El Paso, TX$157K322,156
- 11273 Duster Dr El Paso, TX$126K321,257
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!