- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11275 Mandy Ln, Hanover, VA 230695 beds, 4 baths, 2,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $315,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Parcel #: 8708256468
- Zillow Home ID: 12280706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11275 Mandy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% lower than in Hanover, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hanover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23069 home values.
- 11265 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$342K42.52,531
- 11254 Mandy Ln Ashland, VA$432K32.52,964
- 11285 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$353K63.52,839
- 11276 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$277K42.52,040
- 11255 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$282K432,040
- 11293 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$441K44.53,700
- 11284 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$308K42.52,328
- 11318 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA--------
- Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$441K453,380
- 8398 Stumpy Rd Hanover, VA--------
- 11301 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$417K43.53,565
- 11300 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$350K42.52,761
- 8427 Stumpy Rd Hanover, VA$157K211,089
- 8445 Stumpy Rd Hanover, VA$168K211,092
- 11325 Mandy Ln Hanover, VA$238K321,248
- 8453 Stumpy Rd Hanover, VA$280K632,428
- 8441 Stumpy Rd Hanover, VA$411K564,300
Nearby Schools in Hanover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.