1128 6th St, Monterey, CA 939402 beds, 1 bath, 999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $409,000
- Price/sqft: $409
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 999 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Parcel #: 001845003000
- Zillow Home ID: 19311511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1128 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Monterey, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 1120 6th St Monterey, CA$538K321,101
- 1150 6th St Monterey, CA$644K211,233
- 1143 7th St Monterey, CA$1.36M852,746
- 1121 7th St Monterey, CA$605K321,538
- 1164 6th St Monterey, CA$914K432,212
- 1129 6th St Monterey, CA$602K311,286
- 685 Park Ave Monterey, CA--112,344
- 1155 7th St Monterey, CA$672K311,407
- 1145 6th St Monterey, CA$574K211,351
- 1121 6th St Monterey, CA$659K211,033
- 1172 6th St Monterey, CA$1.39M844,223
- 1101 6th St Monterey, CA$580K311,158
- 1173 7th St Monterey, CA$735K221,556
- 602 Park Ave # 642 Monterey, CA$695K431,516
- 1112 7th St Monterey, CA$583K321,928
- 1128 5th St Monterey, CA$375K11500
- 525 Park Ave Monterey, CA$671K321,702
- 1150 5th St Monterey, CA$518K531,475
- 1142 7th St Monterey, CA$567K21989
- 2305 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA$513K221,130
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292