1128 Allston Ct, San Jose, CA 951205 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,220,000
- Price/sqft: $468
- Parking: 410 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,607 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 58303016
- Zillow Home ID: 19766511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1128 Allston Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% lower than in San Jose, and 40.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 1130 Allston Ct San Jose, CA$1.6M43.53,000
- 1126 Allston Ct San Jose, CA$1.37M432,397
- 6842 Lenwood Way San Jose, CA$1.4M432,687
- 6848 Lenwood Way San Jose, CA$1.19M42.52,025
- 1134 Allston Way San Jose, CA$1.24M52.52,247
- 1119 Casual Way San Jose, CA$1.15M421,936
- 1124 Allston Ct San Jose, CA$1.28M432,271
- 1121 Casual Way San Jose, CA$1.21M422,077
- 1118 Allston Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M42.51,983
- 1129 Allston Way San Jose, CA$1.15M42.52,026
- 1117 Casual Way San Jose, CA$1.04M321,567
- 1123 Allston Way San Jose, CA$1.18M431,974
- 1122 Allston Ct San Jose, CA$1.18M431,974
- 1131 Allston Way San Jose, CA$1.22M431,974
- 1117 Allston Way San Jose, CA$1.23M42.52,167
- 1115 Casual Way San Jose, CA$1.11M421,657
- 6845 Lenwood Way San Jose, CA$1.13M431,974
- 1133 Allston Way San Jose, CA$1.32M62.52,593
- 6857 Lenwood Way San Jose, CA$1.11M421,827
- 6839 Lenwood Way San Jose, CA$1.14M431,974
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!