- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1128 Autumn St, Jackson, MS 392121,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Parcel #: 008390000586000000
- Zillow Home ID: 3080301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1128 Autumn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodville Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Jackson Metro, and 80.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodville Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jackson Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,972 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1988
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1134 Autumn St Jackson, MS$46K----1,271
- 3075 Fleetwood Dr Jackson, MS$52K----1,338
- 1122 Autumn St Jackson, MS$65K----1,242
- 1140 Autumn St Jackson, MS$61K----1,579
- 3069 Fleetwood Dr Jackson, MS$64K----1,421
- 3106 Ponderosa Dr Jackson, MS$54K321,542
- 1133 Marble St Jackson, MS$66K----1,328
- 1135 Autumn St Jackson, MS$62K----1,288
- 1123 Autumn St Jackson, MS$70K----1,768
- 1127 Marble St Jackson, MS$66K----1,716
- 3114 Ponderosa Dr Jackson, MS$45K321,804
- 1146 Autumn St Jackson, MS$51K321,300
- 1139 Marble St Jackson, MS$71K321,870
- 1143 Autumn St Jackson, MS$63K321,516
- 3078 Fleetwood Dr Jackson, MS$59K----1,540
- 3111 Ponderosa Dr Jackson, MS$64K321,507
- 3084 Fleetwood Dr Jackson, MS$49K421,876
- 3072 Fleetwood Dr Jackson, MS$56K----1,360
- 3109 Fleetwood Dr Jackson, MS$52K----1,328
- 3120 Ponderosa Dr Jackson, MS$30K42.51,777
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!