1128 Bay St, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 1 bath, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $114,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 200234451001000027
- Zillow Home ID: 50615391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1128 Bay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 62.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 1122 Bay St Elkhart, IN$116K321,836
- Vernon Ave Elkhart, IN--------
- Bay St Elkhart, IN--------
- 2715 Vernon Ave Elkhart, IN$110K3--1,581
- 2718 Vernon Ave Elkhart, IN$98K2--1,296
- 1210 Bay St Elkhart, IN$93K3--1,128
- 2700 Greenleaf Blvd Elkhart, IN$453K14.54,460
- 1129 Bay St Elkhart, IN$91K3--1,302
- 1135 Bay St Elkhart, IN$82K3--1,426
- 1121 Bay St Elkhart, IN$104K2--1,016
- 1145 Bay St Elkhart, IN$72K3--1,144
- 2725 Vernon Ave Elkhart, IN$112K321,338
- 1218 Bay St Elkhart, IN$81K2--894
- 2720 Greenleaf Blvd Elkhart, IN$163K41.52,111
- 1205 Bay St Elkhart, IN$126K3--1,662
- 2719 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$90K3--903
- 2626 Greenleaf Blvd Elkhart, IN$228K523,120
- 1128 Kenmore Ave Elkhart, IN$107K3--1,276
- 1204 Kenmore Ave Elkhart, IN$84K3--1,040
- 1215 Bay St Elkhart, IN$93K3--1,332
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292