1128 Mohawk, Topanga, CA 902903 beds, 2 baths, 2,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Communitypool, gym, hot tub, library, dog park, children's park, and more!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4434054127
- Zillow Home ID: 51582956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1128 Mohawk
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90290, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 258.1% greater than in Los Angeles, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90290 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90290 home values.
- 1118 Mohawk Topanga, CA$574K321,244
- 1124 Mohawk Topanga, CA$595K321,782
- 121 Navajo Ln Topanga, CA$602K321,513
- 1131 Mohawk Topanga, CA$447K321,780
- 1167 Cherokee Topanga, CA$567K32--
- 193 Cherokee Topanga, CA--321,393
- 199 Cherokee Topanga, CA$993K222,214
- 189 Cherokee Topanga, CA--321,162
- 192 Cherokee # 91 Topanga, CA$896K331,875
- 100 Pawnee Ln Topanga, CA$675K322,060
- 196 Cherokee Topanga, CA$565K321,344
- 106 Pawnee Ln Topanga, CA$614K221,329
- 1156 Comanche Topanga, CA$438K321,815
- 109 Pawnee Ln Topanga, CA$469K2--1,451
- 171 Comanche Topanga, CA$554K321,736
- 179 Comanche Topanga, CA$573K32.52,006
- 185 Comanche Topanga, CA$576K321,875
- 169 Comanche Topanga, CA$573K331,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292