- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1128 State Road Rd, NC3 beds, 2 baths, 2,385 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Floor size: 2,385 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 8564713560000
- Zillow Home ID: 102317381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1128 State Road Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brevard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brevard, and 73.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- L B Pharaoh Dr NC$237K321,508
- 172 Little Egypt Rd Brevard, NC$262K31.51,400
- Pharroh Dr NC$131K321,288
- 471 Little Egypt Rd Brevard, NC$150K321,192
- Alexandria Dr Pt-2 Dr NC$701K323,864
- 246 Little Egypt Rd Brevard, NC$219K431,800
- Off Sr #1128 1 NC$313K322,772
- Little Egypt S/d NC$143K321,164
- Pharroh Dr NC$217K322,094
- Pt Pharoah Dr NC$95K211,196
- Pharoah Drive L-24 Dr NC$124K211,144
- 1128 Sr 1128 NC$223K321,645
- Little Egypt NC$195K321,920
- Alexandria Dr NC$207K322,295
- Whitmire Rd NC$206K322,240
- Off Sr #1128 1 NC$112K321,092
- Pharoah Dr L-25 Dr NC$244K332,314
- Little Egypt S/d NC$205K321,322
- 235 Little Egypt Brevard, NC$363K322,603
- 235 Little Egypt Brevard, NC--322,603
Nearby Schools in Brevard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.