A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
W A R N I N G
DO NOT ENTER MONITORED SECURITY SYSTEM
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- All time views: 5,980
- HOA Fee: $5/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room
- Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub
- Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor
- Building Stories \ 1 Story
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Bay\Bow Window(s)
- Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Lot Description \ Wooded
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 acre
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage
- Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener
- Parking Facilities \ Oversize Gar\Storage
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Structure \ Slab-on-Grade
- Style \ Ranch
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Cooling \ Electric Source
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Type of Heating \ Electric Source
- Unit Location \ Ground Level
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Underground Util.
- Utilities \ Water - Private
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150 ft
- Lot width: 90 ft
- Parcel #: 0442810042
- Zillow Home ID: 44455884
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Estimated value increase: $8.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Homes like this sold for $125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Turtle Creek
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Turtle Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 581% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Turtle Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.