A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,239 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 783 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $128,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Y/N \ No, Basement Description \ Partial, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 1 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ Tile, Interior Features \ Vinyl, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 29200296000000
- Zillow Home ID: 847613
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $107-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50324 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Windsor Heights as a whole. Among 50324 homes, this home is valued 31.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50324, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% greater than in Windsor Heights, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50324 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50324 home values.
|1125 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$143K||2||1||1,274|
|1133 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$146K||3||2||1,256|
|1117 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$146K||4||2||1,144|
|1130 67th St Windsor Heights, IA||$93K||1||1||480|
|1148 67th St Windsor Heights, IA||$118K||2||2||798|
|1113 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$135K||3||1||1,139|
|1124 67th St Windsor Heights, IA||$123K||--||2||816|
|1150 67th St Windsor Heights, IA||$154K||3||2||1,394|
|6720 University Ave Windsor Heights, IA||$176K||3||3||2,063|
|1120 67th St Windsor Heights, IA||$107K||2||1||716|
|1128 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$122K||2||1.5||918|
|6714 University Ave Windsor Heights, IA||$165K||3||3||1,827|
|1136 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$124K||1||2||868|
|1111 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$140K||3||1||1,102|
|1116 67th St Windsor Heights, IA||$145K||3||2||1,531|
|1124 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$101K||3||1||904|
|1120 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$101K||2||1||860|
|6708 University Ave Windsor Heights, IA||$160K||2||3||1,956|
|1140 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$128K||1||1||1,181|
|1112 68th St Windsor Heights, IA||$147K||2||2||1,053|
Nearby Schools in Windsor Heights
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.