This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 5,522 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $725,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Communications \ TV Antenna, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Smart Home System, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Black Bottom, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,199 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 29921028
- Zillow Home ID: 19604611
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $969K-1.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 22.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in San Jose, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|1125 Andrea Dr San Jose, CA||$980K||3||2.5||2,276|
|1133 Andrea Dr San Jose, CA||$1.32M||4||3||2,199|
|1080 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$711K||3||2.5||1,688|
|1082 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$714K||4||2.5||1,688|
|1113 Andrea Dr San Jose, CA||$1M||4||2.5||2,291|
|1084 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$694K||3||2.5||1,688|
|3572 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA||$1.35M||5||3||2,199|
|1114 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$1.16M||5||3||2,569|
|1086 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$653K||3||2.5||1,388|
|1122 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$1.29M||5||3||2,199|
|1101 Andrea Dr San Jose, CA||$935K||3||2.5||2,308|
|3568 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA||$1.18M||5||3||2,199|
|1078 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$685K||3||2.5||1,688|
|1076 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$706K||4||3||1,688|
|1130 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$1.29M||5||3||2,199|
|1074 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$702K||4||3||1,688|
|3563 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA||$1.2M||4||3||2,199|
|3587 Amber Dr San Jose, CA||$1.36M||5||3||2,484|
|1072 Polk Ln San Jose, CA||$675K||4||2.5||1,688|
|1085 Andrea Dr San Jose, CA||$894K||4||2.5||2,231|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.