- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 1,024 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City, Park
- Amenities \ Workshop/Hobby Area, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Stone/Rock, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceillings, Interior Decor \ Historic/Period Mlwk, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Hearth Room, Kitchen \ Pantry, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ High Spd Connection, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Miscellaneous \ Tile/Slate Roof, Parking Description \ Detached, Parking Description \ Oversize, Parking Description \ Workshp/Storage Area, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Description \ Rehabbed, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 1.5 Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Bay/Bow Window, Windows & Doors \ Pocket Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Stained Glass, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows, Windows & Doors \ Some Wood Windows
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 28740001400
- Zillow Home ID: 2955528
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-233K.
Market guideZillow predicts Carondelet home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Carondelet homes, this home is valued 277.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 76.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carondelet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.4% greater than in Saint Louis, and 514.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carondelet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carondelet home values.
|1125 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$165K||--||1||1,960|
|1133 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$134K||3||2||1,456|
|1121 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$180K||4||2.5||1,863|
|1137 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$147K||--||1||1,524|
|1117 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$164K||--||2||1,890|
|1141 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$198K||--||2.5||2,408|
|1115 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$155K||--||1||1,700|
|1145 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$164K||--||1.5||1,792|
|1032 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$130K||--||2||1,320|
|1028 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$131K||--||2||1,320|
|1026 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$87K||--||2||1,320|
|1024 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$131K||--||2||1,320|
|1016 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$113K||3||1||1,225|
|1109 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$168K||3||2||1,729|
|1020 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$87K||--||2||1,320|
|1012 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$107K||3||1||1,225|
|5612 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$599K||--||--||22,425|
|1010 Bates St Saint Louis, MO||$92K||--||1||1,225|
|1103 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$153K||--||1.5||1,568|
|1122 Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$239K||--||1||2,454|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!