- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
113 10th Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 141202 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,128 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1830
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $55,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 2912001820450001005000
- Zillow Home ID: 31460354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 10th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% less than in North Tonawanda, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- 115 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$48K31936
- 119 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$48K31847
- 116 9th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$103K321,210
- 123 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$48K31986
- 120 9th Ave North Tonawanda, NY--------
- 125 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$76K41.51,818
- 116 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$72K63.51,965
- 114 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY--------
- 110 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$56K311,348
- 122 9th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$47K------
- 126 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$106K311,616
- 131 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$73K521,617
- 797 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$70K521,920
- 128 9th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$71K521,580
- 130 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$94K421,689
- 799 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$72K522,368
- 135 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY--------
- 119 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$110K41.51,751
- 113 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$73K5--1,728
- 134 10th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$78K311,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.