113 5th Ave, Phoenixville, PA 194605 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
15 min to the new outlets
10 min to new shopping center to be finished in 08''
5 min to Valley Forge
10 min to Paoli
Great Web Pages for Phoenixville PA
"""Phoenixville Borough, population about 16,000, is a semi-rural/suburban community situated in Northeastern Chester County on the west bank of the Schuylkill River about 27 miles from Philadelphia. This historic borough, once home to steel and iron mills, is a 19th century town of historic homes and a quaint commercial district. Recreational opportunities for those interested in history and the outdoors abound. Walking trails, covered bridges, historic homes and other sites welcome visitors and residents wishing to explore the many and varied leisure/recreational opportunities the area has to offer. Commuters have access to the region via SEPTA bus service and arteries including routes 23, 422, and the PA Turnpike. """
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $266,700
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,718 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 1514 01040000
- Zillow Home ID: 9146123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 612 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$260K311,724
- 115 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$269K321,908
- 618 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$229K411,689
- 620 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$228K311,689
- 108 S 5th Ave # S Coatesville, PA$133K41.51,982
- 114 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$233K311,518
- 610 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$210K321,236
- 105 S 5th Ave Coatesville, PA$305K954,604
- 106 S 5th Ave Coatesville, PA$118K311,552
- 104 S 5th Ave Coatesville, PA$121K311,504
- 121 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$270K412,138
- 112 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$201K321,468
- 606 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$167K31.251,384
- 110 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$245K31.51,768
- 100 S 5th Ave Coatesville, PA$122K311,516
- 123 N 5th Ave Coatesville, PA$176K422,890
- 114 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$226K311,614
- 600 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$234K31.51,518
- 125 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$248K421,905
- 116 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$273K321,824
Nearby Schools in Phoenixville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!