- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
113 Birchwood Ave, Nyack, NY 109604 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 250 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,687 sqft
- Last remodel year: 0
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 39200106001300030500000000
- Zillow Home ID: 53391284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Birchwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% less than in Upper Nyack, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upper Nyack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10960 home values.
- 115 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$480K321,848
- 111 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$526K--2.52,440
- 110 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$538K432,956
- 345 N Midland Ave Nyack, NY$646K--22,368
- 114 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$950K--4.54,511
- 109 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$539K--22,021
- 119 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$777K342,525
- 116 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$595K--22,187
- 106 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$860K--43,517
- 107 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$526K--21,987
- 118 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$443K--21,450
- 104 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$783KStudio--3,376
- 405 N Midland Ave Nyack, NY$856K533,500
- 108 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$809K--2.53,832
- 344 N Broadway Nyack, NY$726K--2.52,455
- 121 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$330K--1.51,719
- 120 Birchwood Ave Nyack, NY$473K--1.51,318
- 119 Old Mountain Rd N Nyack, NY$545K221,500
- 346 N Broadway Nyack, NY$701K--22,279
- 407 N Midland Ave Nyack, NY$540K--21,655
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!