- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
113 Courtney Ct, GA6 beds, 4 baths, 2,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1991 for $91,000
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,684 sqft
- Parcel #: 00348/00009/007
- Zillow Home ID: 76414477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Courtney Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Albany market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Albany Metro, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Albany home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Albany home values.
- 111 Courtney Ct GA$166K642,672
- 114 Courtney Ct GA$166K442,683
- 109 Courtney Ct GA$166K642,702
- 3007 Stonewater Dr Albany, GA$120K421,789
- 3009 Stonewater Dr Albany, GA$103K321,301
- 112 Courtney Ct GA$167K442,671
- 107 Courtney Ct GA$161K642,890
- 3011 Stonewater Dr Albany, GA$100K321,176
- 110 Courtney Ct GA$119K442,608
- 108 Courtney Ct GA$159K642,716
- 3005 Stonewater Dr Albany, GA$96K321,278
- 1612 Whisperwood St APT A Albany, GA$180K642,800
- 3013 Stonewater Dr Albany, GA$101K321,301
- 1610 Whisperwood St GA$123K421,993
- 1614 Whisperwood St Albany, GA$118K542,622
- 105 Courtney Ct GA$132K642,562
- 1608 Whisperwood St Albany, GA$100K642,388
- 1608 Whisperwood St # B Albany, GA$138K642,388
- 106 Courtney Ct GA$157K642,832
- 3015 Stonewater Dr Albany, GA--321,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.