This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 1,796 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $180,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,819 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58043351
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06415 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Town of Colchester as a whole. Among 06415 homes, this home is valued 57.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Town of Colchester, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
|119 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$274K||4||2.5||1,998|
|105 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$348K||4||3||2,586|
|109 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$393K||4||3||3,226|
|121 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$316K||4||2||2,874|
|101 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$429K||4||3.5||3,500|
|118 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$362K||3||2.5||3,100|
|110 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$335K||3||2.5||2,363|
|102 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$319K||3||2.5||2,893|
|S Main St Marlborough, CT||--||--||--||--|
|99 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$289K||3||3.5||2,000|
|99 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$289K||3||2.5||2,000|
|122 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$351K||3||2.5||2,959|
|78 Blackledge Dr Colchester, CT||$341K||4||2.5||2,593|
|125 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$396K||4||2||3,483|
|96 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$301K||4||2.5||2,330|
|74 Blackledge Dr Colchester, CT||$313K||3||2.5||2,080|
|95 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$360K||4||3.5||3,119|
|126 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$351K||4||3||2,730|
|90 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$332K||3||3||3,075|
|131 Deer Run Dr Colchester, CT||$335K||4||2.5||2,770|
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!