- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
113 E Tugaloo Ct, Greenville, SC 296093 beds, 3 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $156,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P041000102400
- Zillow Home ID: 11085323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 E Tugaloo Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.5% lower than in Greenville, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29609 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29609 home values.
- 114 E Tugaloo Ct Greenville, SC$189K32.51,821
- 111 E Tugaloo Ct Greenville, SC$156K32.51,602
- 102 Cold Branch Way Greenville, SC$163K431,948
- 2076 Howlong Ave Greenville, SC$167K32.51,901
- 104 Cold Branch Way Greenville, SC$170K321,688
- 2074 Howlong Ave Greenville, SC$146K321,665
- 207 Three Forks Pl Greenville, SC$125K32.51,257
- 112 E Tugaloo Ct Greenville, SC$152K32.51,408
- 106 Cold Branch Way Greenville, SC$142K32.51,750
- 109 E Tugaloo Ct Greenville, SC$147K321,708
- 2072 Howlong Ave Greenville, SC$148K321,458
- 110 E Tugaloo Ct Greenville, SC$144K32.51,753
- 205 Three Forks Pl Greenville, SC$131K321,640
- 103 Cold Branch Way Greenville, SC$138K321,408
- 210 Three Forks Pl Greenville, SC$148K331,700
- 2071 Howlong Ave Greenville, SC$184K321,927
- 108 Cold Branch Way Greenville, SC$155K32.51,660
- 2 Raven Fork Ct Greenville, SC$186K32.51,910
- 2070 Howlong Ave Greenville, SC$140K42.51,548
- 4 Three Forks Ct Greenville, SC$131K321,407
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292