A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $81-127K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- All time views: 793
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Finished basement, 225 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Commuter Bus
- Public Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Room 1 Description: Sun Room
- Porch Type: Enclosed
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Available
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Available
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: M:0269 B:0440 L:0055
- Zillow Home ID: 58014769
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.